What is a Follow-Up Email? This is simply a way you can send out follow-up emails to “welcome and inform”. Normally this letter is sent out immediately after a woman signs up for the Healed and Set Free Bible study by email. This is really important because women need to know what to expect after they sign up. The Bible Study facilitator will need to have this letter and contact those who sign up. The facilitator will need to answer questions and begin to develop a relationship with the person signing up.
3 Things to do in Your Follow-Up Immediately After Someone Signs Up
1. A Personal Message
Write this email with a personal tone. You want to be developing the relationship- not just going through formalities. By adding a personal feel to the message you can reduce alot of stress as you welcome and encourage the ladies into this safe Healed and Set Free Bible Study.
2. Wait... a Big Piece of the Puzzle is Missing Here...
What if she doesn’t open the follow-up email? Well, then you’ve got a problem... Right after a person signs up tell them to look for the follow-up email to best prepare them for the upcoming Bible Study or you can give them the letter at the time of sign ups.
3. Sample Follow-Up Letter:
Welcome to the Healed and Set Free Bible Study group! We’re thankful that you’ve signed up for this life-changing study.
The Healed and Set Free Bible study takes readers on a 9-10 week journey to overcome past wounds, respond in wisdom when offended, and understand how to truly forgive. This is an adult study for women 18 and older.
What you will need to know after you Sign up for the Healed and Set Free Bible Study by Tammy Brown.
One Week before Bible Study:
- Your Bible study leader will contact you by phone about one week before the class begins to cover meeting location and answer any questions you might have. We meet once a week for 9 to 10 weeks, which goes by very fast. To get the most out of this Bible study, please set aside devoted time each week to dive into every chapter of the Healed and Set Free Bible study. Don't let anything derail you from discovering all that God wants to show you and reveal to your heart. We will be covering you in prayer.
What You Will Need:
- If you do not already own the new edition of the Healed and Set Free Bible Study you will need to buy your book online at https://hsfministries.org/healed-and-set-free-order.php.
- If you have any questions contact __________________ for details on Healed and Set Free Bible studies.
Group Accountability to Confidants:
- This is a confidential Bible study, you will be required to commit to not sharing anything outside the Bible study that has been shared inside the group, including the names of group members, not even with your spouse or best friend. We want the Bible study to be a safe place to grow and love one another.
- We will be praying for you and looking forward to seeing you.
With love and a thankful heart for you!
The Healed and Set Free Ministry Team
Proverbs 3:5-8 Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths. Be not wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD, and turn away from evil. It will be healing to your flesh and refreshment to your bones.
If you need any help adding these resources to your website please contact our web developer. He will assist you for a nominal charge. Contact Mike Pritchard at firstname.lastname@example.org